richaarde: (Blowup head)
[personal profile] richaarde
πŸ—‘ As of Friday afternoon, the borough/new trash haulers replaced one of the two missing dumpsters. So at least we have somewhere to put our trash now.

πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨ So over the past few weeks, one of the two south Asian guys that I know introduced me to a third one, R. And I think he's becoming somewhat attached to me. I don't know where this is going to lead, frankly because I don't have that much of a libido to begin with, and the mental health meds I'm on reduce that even further. Halp?

R wanted to get his ear pierced, so last night we went and did that. And we went to Costco.

πŸ•³ A month ago, I put four brand-new tires on the road beast. Last night, I hit a pothole and developed a slow but significant leak in one of those tires. R and I found a 24 hour repair shop, where they found a hole in the tire sidewall, which could not be repaired. But they didn't have my size tire. So they pumped up my tire, and I was able to drop R off and make it home. This afternoon I was able to get a new tire. But I'm really annoyed that I didn't see the pothole, and that I had to replace an almost-new tire.

Date: 2022-03-14 02:24 am (UTC)
moondropz: (Default)
From: [personal profile] moondropz
That's annoying for sure! Its happened to me a few times now. So not fun!
I'm dealing with mental health issues myself. So I understand what you're going through. Good luck with R, hope it works out for you both. 😊

Date: 2022-03-14 02:37 am (UTC)
moondropz: (Default)
From: [personal profile] moondropz
Yeah. It burns to have to buy a hundred dollar tire after just buying the flat one so soon!
I wish you both well. Its a crazy world right now but its nice to know you can still connect with another person. Good luck!

Date: 2022-03-14 06:32 am (UTC)
nick_101: (Default)
From: [personal profile] nick_101
Glad you got the dumpsters back. Potholes are so annoying.

Profile

richaarde: (Default)
Rich

August 2022

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
2122 2324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 15th, 2026 10:54 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios